Charming Cedar Ridge Home 2 bedroom 1 bath single story 988 sq. ft home. Updated and pristine. Light and sunny rooms. Plenty of windows throughout home. Eat-in kitchen features Engineered Hardwood Flooring. 10 year old roof. Oversized single car garage with work bench. Treated water. Level .27 acre lot. Mature landscaping & flowering shrubs. Antique rock, garden/potting shed plus small separate storage shed. AT&T High-speed Internet. Comcast also available. Great Cedar Ridge location.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
Meter on Site,Water District
988 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available, DSL Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Ground Floor,Walk-In Closet,Outside Access
- Breakfast Nook
- In Garage
- Breakfast Area,Laminate Counter
- Bath Description
- Tile,Low-Flow Toilet(s),Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Gas Range,Hood Over Range,Insulated Water Heater
- Tile, Carpet
- Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Wall Furnace.
- Dual Pane Full,Low E Glass Partial
- 1. Living Room,Free Standing,Gas Piped,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Other.
- Cedar, Frame, Redwood Siding
- Front Porch,Uncovered Deck
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Composition, Shingle
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Garden,Landscape Front,Landscape Misc, Front Porch,Uncovered Deck. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Garden,Landscape Front,Landscape Misc.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Kathy Papola, Network Real Estate
Agent License: 00498457