Stunning single story Banner Mountain home on a level wooded 3.08+/-acres. Custom etched glass entry door. Spacious rooms, vaulted ceilings, gourmet kitchen with a breakfast room. Sauna in Master Bath. Marble tile throughout, Maple wood floors, and river rock hearth and floor to ceiling fireplace. 3 bedrooms plus artists studio & office. 3 zone heating - 3 thermostats. Furnace and A/C new in August, 2017. Great Workshop! Covered patios, Two 2-car garages plus RV carport. Stone trimmed driveway, lighted sitting areas, dogwoods, rhododendrons, Iris beds and numerous flowering plants. Covered RV/Boat parking with electric hookup. Private setting with picturesque views from every room.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
3,237 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Ground Floor,Walk-In Closet,Sitting Area, Bathroom - Sauna,Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Walk-In Closet
- Breakfast Nook,Space in Kitchen
- Cabinets,Sink,Inside Room
- Pantry Closet,Granite Counter
- Master Bath
- Sauna,Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tile,Tub
- Built-In Gas Oven,Built-In Refrigerator,Compactor,Ice Maker,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Cook Top
- Marble, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Dual Pane Full
- 2. Insert,Living Room,Double Sided,Gas Log,Gas Piped.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. RV Access,RV Garage Detached,RV Possible,RV Storage,Garage Facing Front,Guest Parking Available.
- Stucco, Frame
- Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Shape Regular,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance, Covered Patio. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Shape Regular,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Kathy Papola, Network Real Estate
Agent License: 00498457