4 + 1 Half
Please see Virtual Tour* Sierra snow cap views plus spectacular sunrises & sunsets from this knoll top setting. Room for pool, shop, barn & gardens. High speed internet. Spacious rooms with lots of windows, gourmet kitchen and center island, breakfast area, wet bar, family room, formal dining room and living rooms. Downstairs game room & artist studio with full bath and outside entrance. End of the road privacy. RV access. Raised bed gardens. Great location a short distance to I-80, Hwy 49 and Grass Valley. 1hr 10 min to Sac. International Airport.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, Tudor, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Yes - 3 spaces
Alta Sierra Ranches
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet 2+, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Jetted Tub,Shower Stall(s),Tile,Window
- Space in Kitchen
- Inside Area
- Granite Counter,Island w/Sink,Pantry Cabinet
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Jetted Tub,Shower Stall(s),Tile,Window
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Tub,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cook Top,Gas Water Heater,Hood Over Range,Plumbed For Ice Maker,Self/Cont Clean Oven,Wine Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Central.
- Dual Pane Full
- 1. Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Skylight(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Guest Parking Available,RV Possible.
- Wood, Brick, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Front Porch,Uncovered Deck
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Cul-De-Sac,Low Maintenance,Split Possible, Front Porch,Uncovered Deck. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Cul-De-Sac,Low Maintenance,Split Possible.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Kathy Papola, Network Real Estate
Agent License: 00498457