This 1 bed/1 bath cottage is tucked into a rural community off Old Downieville Highway, surrounded by beautiful old redwoods, and ready for your personal stamp. The open concept floor plan includes a combined kitchen/dining/living area with pellet stove to heat the space, separate bedroom and bath. The large lot includes plenty of room in back for an addition. Owned propane and fenced front yard. Extra long driveway includes space for an RV or multiple vehicles. Great opportunity for a first-time owner or handyman!
Residential - Single Family, Cottage, 1 Story
600 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Bar,Space in Kitchen,Dining/Living Combo
- Pantry Closet
- Bath Description
- Closet,Shower Stall(s),Window
- Free Standing Refrigerator,Free Standing Electric Oven,Free Standing Electric Range
- Carpet, Linoleum
- Wall Unit(s)
- Other. Stove, Wall Furnace.
- 1. Living Room,Pellet Stove,Free Standing.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Frame
- Wire,Front Yard
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- See Remarks,Other. See Remarks,Other.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Sean Work, eXp Realty of California Inc.
Agent License: 01467712