Better than brand new because it's finished and ready to move in! This sharp 3 bedroom home includes a separate dedicated office for maximum privacy and productivity and a loft for extended living space. The polished kitchen filled with natural light is the anchor for the open floor plan downstairs. All bedrooms and the laundry room are upstairs for great efficiency and convenience. Stylish aritificial turf in both the front courtyard and back patio provide almost no maintenance landscaping.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
In & Connected
2,231 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Space in Kitchen,Dining/Living Combo
- Upper Floor,Hookups Only
- Breakfast Area,Granite Counter,Island
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Tub,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Side-by-Side,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Rear.
- Wood, Stucco
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner,Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Shape Regular,Street Lights,Low Maintenance. Corner,Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Shape Regular,Street Lights,Low Maintenance.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Kelly Crocker, Redfin Corporation
Agent License: 02023641