Beautiful Grass Valley Vintage Home. Walking distance to downtown. Move in ready, 3bd/2ba plus office/rec room. Updated kitchen, custom cabinets. Vaulted ceilings with custom wood beams. Huge walk in closet in Master Bedroom. Off street parking. Covered carport and 1 car extra deep garage/shop/storage in back.
Residential - Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
Meter on Site,Public
1,640 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -3 spaces
Cable Available, DSL Available, Internet Available, Natural Gas Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Surround Sound,Walk-In Closet 2+
- Breakfast Nook,Dining/Family Combo,Space in Kitchen
- Laundry Closet,Dryer Included,Ground Floor,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Cabinet
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Plumbed,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Master Bedroom,Gas Log.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Carport Spaces. 24'+ Deep Garage,Boat Storage,RV Possible,Workshop in Garage.
- Manual Sprinkler Rear
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Storage
- Back Yard,Fenced
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Manual Sprinkler Rear, Dog Run. Manual Sprinkler Rear.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Kathy Papola, Network Real Estate
Agent License: 00498457