Beautiful Grass Valley Vintage Home. Walking distance to downtown. Move in ready, 3bd/2ba plus office/rec room. Updated kitchen, custom cabinets. Vaulted ceilings with custom wood beams. Huge walk in closet in Master Bedroom. Off street parking. Covered carport and 1 car extra deep garage/shop/storage in back.
Residential - Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
Meter on Site,Public
1,640 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -3 spaces
Cable Available, DSL Available, Internet Available, Natural Gas Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Surround Sound,Walk-In Closet 2+
- Breakfast Nook,Dining/Family Combo,Space in Kitchen
- Laundry Closet,Dryer Included,Ground Floor,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Cabinet
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Plumbed,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Master Bedroom,Gas Log.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Carport Spaces. 24'+ Deep Garage,Boat Storage,RV Possible,Workshop in Garage.
- Manual Sprinkler Rear
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Storage
- Back Yard,Fenced
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Manual Sprinkler Rear, Dog Run. Manual Sprinkler Rear.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Kathy Papola, Network Real Estate
Agent License: 00498457