Two homes on one lot. Perfect multi generation living or investment opportunity. Move in ready 2,451+/- sq ft home with a detached cottage on a level .58 of an acre lot located in the desirable Cedar Ridge area. Home has recently been loved on and has NEW luxury vinyl flooring & carpet, interior paint, updates in kitchen & bathrooms. Floorplan has all main level living, 2 large bedrooms downstairs with 2 additional small spaces upstairs with shared storage. Main home has bonus flex space and abundant storage. The almost 500 sq ft studio has a private entry, laundry room & fenced back yard. Wonderful outdoor opportunity awaits in the large backyard with mature trees and established landscaping ready for the next owners to create their masterpiece. Circular driveway provides easy access and additional parking. Great schools and location close to town & amenities. Come see all 12824 Colfax Ave has to offer.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
2,451 sq. ft
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Double Sinks,Tub,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Formal Area
- Inside Room
- Island,Laminate Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Tub,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tub,Window,Other
- Free Standing Gas Range,Gas Water Heater
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Propane. Stove, Central.
- Dual Pane Full
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Garage,Uncovered Parking Space,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Front Porch,Uncovered Deck
- Level,Trees Few,Trees Many
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Back, Front Porch,Uncovered Deck. Landscape Back.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Jessica Wilson, HomeSmart ICARE Realty
Agent License: 02037138